The addresses and messages of the presidents of the United States, inaugural, annual, and special, from 1789 to 1846: : with a memoir of each of the presidents, and a history of their administrations; Also, the Constitution of the United States, and a selection of important documents and statistical information. / Compiled from official sources, by Edwin Williams. In two volumes.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Half title: Statesman's manual
Added title page title: Presidents' messages: inaugural, annual, and special, from 1789 to 1846
- New York: : Published by Edward Walker, 114 Fulton Street., 1846.
- [New York] : Stereotyped by Redfield & Savage, 13 Chambers Street, N.Y.C.A. Alvord, printer, corner of John and Dutch streets.
2 volumes : portraits ; 24 cm
- Presidents -- United States -- Messages.
Presidents -- United States -- Inaugural addresses.
Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1865.
United States -- Politics and government.
Politics and government.
Leather bindings (Binding)
Sheepskin bindings (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Added, engraved title page (volumes 1-2).
Volume 1: , 5, , xvi, 728, xl, , 1594-1627,  pages,  leaves of plates; volume 2: viii, , 730-1590,  pages,  leaves of plates.
Printer and stereotyper statements from verso of title page (volumes 1-2).
Last page blank (volumes 1-2).
Possibly contemporary brown full sheepskin leather; covers undecorated, blind decorative roll on board edges; smooth spine divided by gold lines, black leather lettering piece; spot marbled endpapers.
- Cited in:
- Checklist of American imprints, 46-7554
- Williams, Edwin, 1797-1854, compiler.
Walker, Edward, 1804-1879, publisher.
Alvord, Corydon A., approximately 1812-1874, printer.
Redfield & Savage, stereotyper.
- Other format:
- Online version: United States. President. Addresses and messages of the presidents of the United States, inaugural, annual, and special, from 1789 to 1846.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|