Shakespeare's fight with the pirates and the problems of the transmission of his text, by Alfred W. Pollard.
- 2d ed., rev. with an introduction.
- Cambridge [Eng.] The University press 1920.
- Shakespeare's problems, by A.W. Pollard & J. Dover Wilson
229 p. 22 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism, Textual.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Editors.
The regulation of the book trade in the sixteenth century.
Authors, players and pirates in Shakespeare's day.
The manuscripts of Shakespeare's plays.
The improvers of Shakespeare.
- "The lectures here reprinted were delivered in November, 1915, in the University of Cambridge under the terms of the Sanders Readership in Bibiography. They were printed in successive numbers of the Library in 1916." Introd.
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|