The Zurich letters, (second series) comprising the correspondence of several English bishops and others with some of the Helvetian reformers, during the reign of Queen Elizabeth. Translated from authenticated copies of the autographs, and edited for the Parker society, by The Rev. Hastings Robinson.
- Other records:
- Cambridge [Eng.] Printed at the University Press, 1845.
- Parker Society publications, no.52.
The Parker Society, London. [Publications, v.52]
xxiii, 377, vi, 207 p. facsims. 22 cm.
- Reformation -- Switzerland -- Zürich.
Reformation -- England.
- Edited from the original collection made by Steuart A. Pears.
English translations, with Latin originals at end.
- Penn Chronology:
- Pears, Steuart Adolphus, 1815-1875.
Robinson, Hastings, 1792?-1866, ed. and tr.
Henry Charles Lea Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|