Black issues book review.
- Other Title:
- Black issues
- Fairfax, VA : Cox, Matthews and Associates, 1999-
9 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan./Feb. 1999)-v. 9, no. 3 (May/June 2007).
- African Americans -- Periodicals.
American literature -- African American authors -- Book reviews -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Books and reading -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Book reviews -- Periodicals.
African Americans -- Books and reading.
American literature -- African American authors.
- Book reviews.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Fairfax.
- Title from cover.
Issue for Jan./Feb. 2002 also called "anniversary issue"; some issues highlight special themes which appear at head of title: Education special, Self-publishing special, Special book expo section, etc.
Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by a sample issue.
Latest issue consulted: v. 9, no. 2 (March/April 2007).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Children's Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Black issues book review (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|