Kind in twee werelden [videorecording] = Child in two worlds, a trilogy on Jewish War orphans / AVA Productions ; TROS ; produced, directed and written by Willy Lindwer.
- Other Title:
- Trilogy on Jewish war orphans
Title on container: Child in two worlds : Jewish war orphans
- Teaneck, NJ : Ergo Media, Inc., Home Video, c1995.
- The Willy Lindwer collection
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews,
World War, 1939-1956 -- Jews -- Netherlands.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Poland.
Jews -- Netherlands.
Jews -- Poland.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945).
- In Dutch and Polish with English subtitles; Dutch subtitle on title screen obscured by English subtitle.
- System Details:
- In an effort to give their children a chance at life, many Jewish parents sent their children into hiding in Christian foster homes during World War II. This film focuses on five Jewish war orphans, now all in their fifties and sixties, how they survived the war, and how they all eventually returned to their roots.
- Research and production, Karin Van Coeverden; Camera, Frank Moll, Shmuel Kalderon; eciting, Helene Rebel.
- Videocassette release of a 1993 Dutch television program.
- Lindwer, Willy. , Producer, Director, Screenwriter
AVA Productions (Netherlands) , Producer
Televisie Radio Omroep Stichting (Netherlands). , Producer
Ergo Media Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- Catalog #656 Ergo Media, Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|