The Princess of Cleves;. translated by H. Ashton ... with an introduction.
- London, G. Routledge & Sons, ltd.; New York, E.P. Dutton & Co. [1925?]
- Broadway translations
3 p. ℓ., 286,  p. 20 cm.
- Local subjects:
- Fiction, French.
- At head of title: Mme. de La Fayette.
Supposed to have been written with the assistance of Segrais and the Duke de La Rochefoucauld.
"This version has been made from the first French edition, and without omissions."--Introd.
"Bibliographical note": p. 27-28.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has unknown signature on front flyleaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Segrais, Jean Regnauld de, 1624-1701.
La Rochefoucauld, François, duc de, 1613-1680.
Ashton, H. (Harry), 1882-1952, tr.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|