Tripura buranji; or, A chronicle of Tipperah,. written in 1724 A.D. by Ratna Kandali Sarma and Arjun Des Bairagi, Swargadeo Rudra Singha's envoys to Raja Ratna Manikya of Tipperah. From an old manuscript in the British museum, London. Edited by Rai Bahadur S.K. Bhuyan ...
- Other Title:
- Chronicle of Tipperah
- [Gauhati, Assam] The Government of Assam, Dept. of historical and antiquarian studies, 1938.
xxi, 106 p. incl. col. front. 22 cm.
- Rudrasiṃha, King of Assam, 18th cent.
Tripura (India) -- History.
- Title in Assamese at head of t.-p. Text in Assamese, paged with Bengali numerals.
- "First edition, February, 1938."
- Arjun Das Bairagi, fl. 1724, joint author.
Bhuyan, Suryya Kumar, rai bahadur, ed.
Assam (India). Dept. of Historical and Antiquarian Studies.