O quam gloriosum = O how glorious : motet for mixed voices / Thomas Ludovicus Victoria ; the English words translated and adapted by Winfred Douglas ; edited by Kurt Schindler.
- Standardized Title:
- Motets (1572). O quam gloriosum. English & Latin
- Other Title:
- O how glorious
- Philadelphia : O. Ditson, c1921.
- Spanish sacred motets by the great masters of the XVI century
1 score (7 p.) ; 27 cm.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied.
- Latin words with English translation.
- For unaccompanied 4-part chorus (SATB); includes keyboard accompaniment for rehearsal only.
Score marked by Leopold Stokowski.
- Douglas, Winfred. , Translator
Schindler, Kurt, 1882-1935.
- Contained In:
- Leopold Stokowski Collection of Scores. Box 229.
- Publisher Number:
- 73421-7 O. Ditson
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|