Chaconne / Bach ; orchestrated by Leopold Stokowski.
- Standardized Title:
- Sonaten und Partiten, violin, BWV 1001-1006. Partita, no. 2. Chaconne; arranged
1 ms. score (54 p.) ; 45 cm. ; 109 ms. parts (34 cm.)
- Chaconnes (Orchestra), Arranged -- Scores and parts.
Music -- Manuscripts.
- Originally for unaccompanied violin.
Set of score and parts consisting of: 1 copyist's ms. (ink); 109 ms. (ink) parts.
Also included: 1 Edition Peters solo violin part marked by Leopold Stokowski with notes for orchestration (Box 8b).
Score (Box 8a) is bound in brown Bristol board; program note clippings are taped to the inside front cover.
Score (Box 8a) marked by Stokowski; markings include dynamics and notes on balances; revisions are written in blue ink.
Parts (Box 8b) marked for performance by orchestra musicians; some parts contain ms. inserts.
- Stokowski, Leopold, 1882-1977, arranger.
- Contained In:
- Leopold Stokowski Collection of Orchestral Transcriptions. Box 8a, Box 8b
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|