Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, tricesimo : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Domini 1756, in the thirtieth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournments to the third day of January [i.e, Apr. 9], 1757.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1757 Apr.)
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market, MDCCLVII. 
p. , 347-361,  ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- Pagination continues session laws published from May 1744 (Evans 5472).
Signatures: [5B]2 5C-5E2 5F1 (5F1 verso blank).
Title vignette: province seal.
- Local notes:
- With: Pennsylvania. Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, tricesimo. Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, 1757. (Item 4 of 5)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 7995
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1514d
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 668
- Curtis Collection of Franklin Imprints (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|