My Michael [videorecording] = Mikhaʾel sheli / director, Dan Wolman ; screenplay, Ester Mor and Dan Wolman.
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Israeli cinema
- Teaneck, N.J. : Ergo Media Inc., c1987.
- A lens on Israel
1 videocassette (95 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Motion pictures, Israeli.
- Feature films.
- In Hebrew with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC.
- Two intelligent young adults find each other and marry in a divided Jerusalem of the late 1950's. Michael, a responsible and hard-working scientist is comfortable in the arrangement, in contrast to Hanna who finds herself unfulfilled by the petit bourgeois life she is leading.
- Efrat Lavie, Oded Kotler, Dina Roitkof, Moti Mizrachi, Israel Segal, Iliza Loria.
- Director of photography, Adam Greenberg ; music, Alex Cagan ; editor, Ed Orshan.
- Based on a novel by Amos Oz.
Catalog no. 539.
- Wolman, Dan. , Director, Screenwriter
Mor, Ester. , Screenwriter
Oz, Amos. , Author
Lavie, Efrat. , Performer
Kotler, Oded. , Performer
Ergo Media Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- #539 Ergo Media Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|