Anno Regni Georgii II. Regis, Magnae Britanniae, Franciae & Hiberniae, tricesimo secundo : At a General Assembly of the province of Pennsylvania, begun and holden at Philadelphia, the fourteenth day of October, anno Domini 1758, in the thirty-second year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George II. by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And from thence continued by adjournments to the twenty-first day of May, 1759.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1759 May)
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new-printing-office, near the market, MDCCLIX. 
p. , 487-513,  ; 34 cm. (fol.)
- Pagination continues session laws published from May 1744 (Evans 5472).
Signatures: [6Q]2 6R-6Y2 6Z1 (6Z1 verso blank).
Title vignette: province seal.
- Local notes:
- Imprefect: p. 513- wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Jones, Jacob P. (autograph, 1885)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 8455
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1616b
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 709
- Curtis Collection of Franklin Imprints (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|