Minutes of conferences, held with the Indians, at Harris's Ferry, and at Lancaster, in March, April, and May, 1757.
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, at the new-printing-office, near the market, MDCCLVII. 
22 p. ; 37 cm. (fol.)
- Indians of North America -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- Facsimile: https://colenda.library.upenn.edu/catalog/81431-p3rf5kn36
- Minutes of the treaty proceedings between the province of Pennsylvania and neighbouring Indian tribes.
Signatures: [A]2 B-E2 F2(-F2).
Title vignette: province seal.
Conrad Weiser's report to the governor on Virginia and Maryland affairs, April 21, 1743, p. 20-22.
Online version available via Colenda https://colenda.library.upenn.edu/catalog/81431-p3rf5kn36
- Local notes:
- With: Minutes of conferences held with the Indians at Eastonin the months of July and November 1756. Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin and D. Hall, 1757. (Item 2 of 4)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 7920
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1540
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 674
- Pennsylvania. 1757.
Curtis Collection of Franklin Imprints (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|