Fair Housing Act design manual : a manual to assist designers and builders in meeting the accessibility requirements of the Fair Housing Act / designed and developed by Barrier Free Environments, Inc.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Manual to assist designers and builders in meeting the accessibility requirements of the Fair Housing Act
- Rev. Apr. 1998.
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity and the Office of Housing, 1998.
- Government document
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Discrimination in housing -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
People with disabilities -- Housing -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Housing -- United States -- Design and construction -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Shipping list no.: 99-0065-P.
"HUD-1733-FHEO"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. A.9 - A.10).
- Barrier Free Environments, Inc.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|