The natural history of Lancashire, Cheshire, and the Peak, in Derbyshire : with and account of the British, Phoenician, Armenian, Gr. and Rom. antiquities in those parts / By Charles Leigh.
- Oxford : Printed for the author, and to be had at Mr. George West's and Mr. Henry Clement's... Mr. Edward Evet's ... and Mr. John Nicholson, 1700.
, 4, , 196, , 97, , 80 [i.e. 88], , 81-112,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., coats of arms, col. map, port. (engravings) ; 37 cm. (fol.)
- Natural history -- England -- Pre-Linnean works..
England -- Antiquities.
- Advertisements -- England -- 18th century.
Subscribers' lists -- England -- 18th century.
- Paging irregular. P. 73-80 repeated in 8th sequence.
Advertisement on last page of text.
Errata: p.  of pt. 1; p. at the end of pt. 2; p. after 80 in pt. 3.
Subscribers list: 4 p. (2nd sequence).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
Postscript and errata for p.3 misbound after p. 80 (8th sequence)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing L975.
Lowndes, W.T. Bibliographer's manual of Eng. lit.
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|