Seven trio sonatas / Johann Joachim Quantz ; edited by Mary Oleskiewicz.
- Standardized Title:
- Trio sonatas. Selections
- Other Title:
- 7 trio sonatas
- Middleton, WI : A-R Editions, c2001.
- Recent researches in the music of the Baroque Era ; v. 111.
Recent researches in the music of the Baroque Era, 0484-0828 ; 111
- Musical score
1 score (xx, 115 p.) : 7 facsims. + 3 parts ; 31 cm.
- Trio sonatas -- Scores and parts.
- D major, for two flutes and basso continuo, QV 2:15
E-flat major, for two flutes and basso continuo, QV 2:17 (2:Anh.10)
E minor, for flute, violin (flute), and basso continuo, QV 2:22 (2:Anh.14)
E minor, for two oboes (two flutes, flute and violin, or two violins) and basso continuo (bassoon), QV 2:23 (2:Anh. 16)
G major, for flute, violin, and basso continuo (flute and obbligato cembalo), QV 2:28
G minor, for flute, violin and basso continuo, QV 2:34
G minor, for flute, violin, and basso continuo (flute and obbligato cembalo), QV 2:35)
- For various combinations of flutes, oboes, and violins, with continuo. "None of the sonatas in this volume has previously appeared in a modern critical edition."--Introd.
Editorial and historical notes: p. vii-xxii; critical report: p. 103-115.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Oleskiewicz, Mary. , Editor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|