Learned medicine at the time of Chaucer [videorecording] / written by Robin Healey ; produced by the Centre for Medieval Studies, and the Media Centre, University of Toronto ; produced and directed by Michael Edmunds.
- Toronto : The Centre, c1982.
- Medieval videos collection
1 videocassette (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400 -- Characters -- Physicians.
Literature and medicine.
- Medical subjects:
- History, Medieval.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Examines the knowledge and medical practice of the learned doctors of Chaucer's time based on treatises from antiquity, astrology, and medieval theory of body humors. Draws material from contemporary manuscripts and illustrations of doctors at work.
- Narrator, Charles Telling.
- Healey, Robin. , Author
Edmunds, Michael. , Producer, Director
Telling, Charles. , Narrator
University of Toronto. Centre for Medieval Studies. , Producer
University of Toronto. Media Centre. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|