Bushmen of the Kalahari [videorecording] / produced by National Geographic Society and Wolper Productions ; producers, Dennis B. Kane, Nicholas Clapp ; directors, Robert M. Young, John Marshall.
- Washington : National Geographic Television Educational Films, 1974.
- A National Geographic Society special
1 videocassette (52 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- San (African people)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Documentary television programs.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- Follows a visit made by filmmaker-anthropologist John Marshall to Bushmen of the Kalahari. Shows how they are adapting to cultural change, becoming herdsmen on reservations after centuries of being unrestricted hunters and food gatherers.
- Narrated by Leslie Nielsen.
- Photographers, Robert M. Young, John Marshall.
- Videocassette release of a television program produced in 1974.
- Kane, Dennis B.. , Producer
Clapp, Nicholas. , Producer
Young, Robert M., 1924- , Director
Marshall, John, 1932- , Producer, Director, Photographer
Nielsen, Leslie. , Narrator
National Geographic Society (U.S.). , Producer
Wolper Productions. , Producer
- Publisher Number:
- 51027 National Geographic Television Educational Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|