Clara Barton, Clara Barton National Historic Site, Maryland / produced by the Division of Publications, National Park Service, U.S. Dept. of the Interior.
- Other records:
- Washington, D.C. : The Division, 1981.
- Handbook (United States. National Park Service. Division of Publications); 110.
National park handbook ; 110
- Government document
79 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- Barton, Clara, 1821-1912.
Clara Barton National Historic Site (Md.).
- Local subjects:
- %vns. (search)
- Clara Barton and her times.
Pryor, E. B. The professional angel.
Guide and adviser.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 78) and index.
- Local notes:
- Gift of Charles E. Rosenberg.
Inscription on p. , Contents page: "For Charles Rosenberg - who encouraged me to resurrect Clara long after she had been buried in my mind [-] Elizabeth B. Pryor."
- Pryor, Elizabeth B.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|