LandView IV [electronic resource] : the federal geographic data viewer.
- Other Title:
- Land View IV
Federal geography data viewer
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Geography Division, .
- Government document
1 DVD : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
Scale not given.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale not given.
- Geographic information systems -- Maps.
United States -- Maps.
- System Details:
- System requirements for Windows: Intel compatible Pentium-class computer or later; 16 MB RAM required; 32 MB or higher recommended; hard disk drive with 21 MB of free hard disk space; DVD-ROM drive; SVGA color display; screen resolution of 800 x 500 minimum; 1024 x 768 recommended.
System requirements for Macintosh: Power Macintosh or Mac OS computer with a PPC 601 processor or higher; 22 MB RAM required; System 8.1 or later; DVD-ROM drive; hard disk drive with 24 MB of free hard disk space; VGA color display with screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- LandView IV is a desktop mapping system that includes extracts from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Bureau of the Census and the U.S. Geological Survey. These databases are presented in a geographic context on maps that show jurisdictional boundaries, detailed networks of roads, rivers, and railroads, census block group and tract polygons, schools, hospitals, churches, cemeteries, airports, dams, and other landmark features.
- Title from disc label.
"For Windows 95/98 and Mac in DVD"--Front DVD case.
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency.
United States. Bureau of the Census.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Bureau of the Census. Geography Division.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|