A whosoever church : welcoming lesbians and gay men into African American congregations / Gary David Comstock.
- First edition
- Louisville, Kentucky : Westminster John Knox Press, 2001.
vii, , 296 pages ; 23 cm
- Church work with African American gays.
Homosexuality -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
African American clergy -- Interviews.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Louisville.
- Part I. Paving the way
Part II. Charting the Course
Part III. Making the Connections
Part IV. Reflection and Prophecy.
- "Book design by Sharon Adams. Cover design by Lisa Buckley."
"Cover illustration: Jacob Lawrence, There are many churches in Harlem. The people are very religious, 1943, transparent and opaque watercolor ..."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-296).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0664222803 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|