The national gazette and literary register.
- Standardized Title:
- National gazette and literary register (Philadelphia, Pa. : Semiweekly)
- Other Title:
- National gazette
- Philadelphia [Pa.] : William Fry, 1820-1841.
Triweekly, Dec. 3, 1822-1841
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 5, 1820)-v. 21, no. 3136 (Oct. 2, 1841).
- Continued By:
- National gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Triweekly)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Newspapers.
Philadelphia County (Pa.) -- Newspapers.
Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia County.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Issue for Nov. 1, 1820, v. 1, no. 1 of daily edition also presented as v. 1, no. 1 of this title.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy incomplete: only includes Vol. VI, nos. 654, 655, 701, and 717 (May 12, 14, Sept., 1, Oct. 8, 1825).
RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2017 by John and Susan Hampel.
Athenaeum copy: v. 19, Nov. 2, 1839 has an article sliced out.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hampel, John (donor) (RBC copy)
Hampel, Susan (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. 925-926
- Fry, William, 1777-1855, publisher.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|