- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Command and General Staff School military review
- Fort Leavenworth, Kan. : Command and General Staff School
- PB (United States. Army)
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 21-31 cm.
Bimonthly, Dec. 1994/Jan.-Feb. 1995-
Began with v. 19, no. 73 (June 1939).
- Command and General Staff School quarterly
- Military art and science -- Bibliography -- Periodicals.
Military art and science -- Periodicals.
- "The professional journal of the U.S. Army."
Not distributed to depository libraries in a physical form, <1997-2005>; paper distribution resumes
Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 73 (June 1939); title from title page.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 88, no. 3 (May/June 2008).
Vol. 74, no. 6 (Dec. 1994) not published; Dec. 1994 combined with next bimonthly issue to form v. 75, no. 1 (Dec. 1994/Jan.-Feb. 1995); special edition, Counterinsurgency Reader issue published (Oct. 2006).
Has unnumbered special issues.
Issued by: Command and Staff College, Aug. 1946-June 1947; Command and General Staff College, July 1947-Jan. 1957; US Army Command and General Staff College, <1979->; U.S. Army Combined Arms Center, 2007-
Issued also in Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic editions.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-45, 1922-1965. 1 v. Vols. 36-39, 1956-60. 1 v.
- Command and General Staff School (U.S.)
Command and Staff College (U.S.)
Command and General Staff College (U.S.)
U.S. Army Command and General Staff College.
U.S. Army Combined Arms Center.
John Penman Wood Fund.
- Has Supplement:
- Combined Arms Center (CAC) research and publication index (DLC) 2007230163 (OCoLC)71010607
- Other format:
- Military review (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|