The Agricultural ledger ...
- Other records:
- Calcutta, Superintendent government printing, India -1912.
- Government document
v. plates, maps. 24cm.
v. 1-17. 1892/94-1912.
- Agriculture -- Periodicals
Agriculture -- India
- Contributions are classified and numbered under the following series: Vegetable product, Animal product, Mineral and metallic, Agricultural, Industrial, Entomological, Veterinary, Forest, Medical and chemical, Implement and machinery, Crop disease and pest, Miscellaneous.
The issues of 1892 and 1893 are reprints, with annotations. They appeared originally under editorship of E. Thurston.
Vols. 1-16 were edited by the Reporter on economic products to the government of India; v. 17- by the Economic botanist to the Botanical survey of India.
Ceased publication with v. 17, no. 6, 1912.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- "Oryza sativa. Literature on the races of rice in India": v. 16.
"A general index ... for the years 1892-1899 [vols. I-VI]": v. 6, p. -197.
"A general index ... for the years 1900-1905. vols. VII-XII": v. 12, p.-232.
"A general index ... for the years 1906-1912. vols. XIII-XVII": v. 17, p. -252.
- India. Reporter on economic products.
India. Botanical survey.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|