A continuation of the history of the Crown-Inn : with characters of some of the late servants, and the proceeding of the trustees to the coming of the new landlord. Part II.
- Standardized Title:
- Postscript to John Bull. Part 2
- Other Title:
- History of the Crown-Inn. Pt. II
- London : Printed for J. Moor, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 
61 [i.e. 19],  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714.
- Signatures: [A]-B⁴, C².
A political satire.
The second part of a political satire, A postscript to John Bull, made up usually of 4 separate works, whose titles varied slightly. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints, v. 19, p. 335.
P.19 mispaged 61.
Initial; head and tail-piece; title page device.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.), I:426
ESTC (RLIN), N015294
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|