Annual bibliography of English language and literature [electronic resource] : ABELL.
- Other Title:
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest Learning and Information Co., 1998-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
- English philology -- Bibliography -- Databases.
English literature -- Bibliography -- Databases.
English language -- Bibliography -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Listings of articles, books, reviews, etc., on British, American, and Commonwealth literature; selective full-text. Covers monographs, periodical articles, critical editions of literary works, book reviews, collections of essays, and doctoral dissertations published anywhere in the world from 1920 onwards. All aspects and periods of English literature are covered, from Anglo-Saxon times to the present day. British, American and Commonwealth writing are all represented. Coverage is international, including material in languages other than English.
- Title from navigation bar (viewed Aug. 15, 2002).
Part of Chadwyck-Healey's Individual literature collections of Literature online.
Compiled under the auspices of the Modern Humanities Research Association.
- Chadwyck-Healey, Inc.
Modern Humanities Research Association.
ProQuest Information and Learning Company.
- Other format:
- Annual bibliography of English language and literature
Annual bibliography of English language and literature (computer file)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|