A farther continuation of the history of the Crown-Inn : containing the present state of the inn and other particulars. Part III.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Postscript to John Bull. Part 3.
- Other Title:
- History of the Crown-Inn. Part III.
- London : Printed for J. Moor ..., [1714?]
20 p. ; 19 cm. (8vo in 4s)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Initial; head-piece; t.-p. device.
A political satire in 5 parts, whose titles vary somewhat.
Date of imprint from NUC. Mansell, Pre-1956 imprints, v. 19 p.330.
A Whig pamphlet; erroneously attributed to Arbuthnot.
The first part has title: A postscript to John Bull, containing the history of the Crown-inn.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC N8030
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|