His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects, March 15th 1671/72. Published by the advice of His Privy Council.
- [London] : In the Savoy, Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, 1671/2 [i.e. 1672].
- Government document
8 p. ; 27 cm. (fol.)
- ndp- see- vets ofrs (c) 1672 (A)
- Church of England -- Apologetic works.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- At foot of t.p.: Cum Privilegio.
Title within double-ruled border.
Declaring the Church of England to have priorities over any other religion, praising the living conditions of the country, and to put unhappy differences of religions aside.
In this edition the second line of the imprint ends "Christo-" and the t.p. has "Published by the advice of His Privy Council". Another edition with the second line of imprint ending "Christo-" lacks "Published by the advice of His Privy Council".
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has 12 written in ms. on t.p.
- Penn Chronology:
- 1671/2 [i.e. 1672]
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), C2990
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|