Some principles and services of the Prayer-book historically considered / edited by J. Wickham Legg.
- Other records:
- London : Rivingtons, 1899.
176 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
Church of England. Book of common prayer
Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts -- History and criticism.
Church of England -- Prayers and devotions -- English -- History and criticism.
- The ceremonial use of lights in the second year of the reign of King Edward VI / by Cuthbert Atchley
The English altar and its surroundings / by J.N. Comper
The Act of 1872 and its shortened, hurried, and extra-liturgical services / by J. Wickham Legg
The regalism of the Prayer-book / by J. Wickham Legg.
- Includes bibliographical footnotes.
- Legg, J. Wickham (John Wickham), 1843-1921.
Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Atchley, E. G. Cuthbert F. (Edward Godfrey Cuthbert Frederic). Ceremonial use of lights in the second year of the reign of King Edward VI. 1899.
Comper, J. N. (John Ninian), Sir. English altar and its surroundings. 1899.
Ceremonial use of lights in the second year of the reign of King Edward VI.
English altar and its surroundings.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|