An office of institution of ministers into parishes or churches : prescribed by the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America : established in general convention of the bishops, the clergy and laity, 1804 : and set forth, with alterations, in general convention, 1808.
- New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, 1808.
19 p. ; 23 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Installation (Clergy) -- Liturgy -- Texts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Local notes:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) copy; on permanent deposit at the University of Pennsylvania Library.
Yarnall Rare copy 2 bound with: White, William. Sermon on the character, the commission, and the message of the gospel ministry. New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, 1808.
- Penn Provenance:
- Yarnall Library of Theology (Saint Clement's Church, Philadelphia, Pa.) (bookplate) (stamp) (Yarnall Rare copy 2)
Weart, William (autograph, 1808) (Yarnall Rare copy 2)
Robinson, Lucien Moore (autograph, 1892) (Yarnall Rare copy 2)
Episcopal Church. Eastern Diocese (stamp) (Yarnall Rare copy 2)
Friend, William (bookplate) (Yarnall Rare copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Episcopal Church. General Convention (1804 : New York, N.Y.)
Episcopal Church. General Convention (1808 : Baltimore, Md.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|