A continuation of the history of the Crown-Inn : with characters of some of the late servants, and the proceeding of the trustees to the coming of the new landlord.
- Standardized Title:
- Postscript to John Bull. Part 2
- Other Title:
- History of the Crown-Inn. Part II
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for J. Moor and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 
19,  p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- The second part of a political satire, A postscript to John Bull, made up usually of 5 separate works, whose titles varied slightly. Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints, v. 19, p. 335.
Date of publication from ESTC (RLIN).
- Local notes:
- With: Arbuthnot, John. Postscript to John Bull. London : Printed for J. Moor, 1714. (Item 2 of 5)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.), I:426
ESTC (RLIN), T34020
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|