Population based smoking cessation : proceedings of a conference on What Works to Influence Cessation in the General Population / [developed under the editorial direction of Donald R. Shopland ; scientific editor, David M Burns, managing editor, Richard H. Amacher and project officer, William Ruppert].
- Other records:
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, 
- Conference Name:
- Conference on What Works to Influence Cessation in the General Population (1998 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Smoking and tobacco control monographs ; 12.
NIH publication ; no. 00-4892
Smoking and tobacco control monographs
xiii, 233 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Smoking -- United States -- Prevention.
Smoking cessation programs -- United States.
Tobacco use -- Treatment -- United States.
- "This monograph is the result of a conference and set of analyses commissioned and funded jointly by the National Cancer Institute and the Tobacco Control Section of the California Department of Health Services"--P. i.
"November 2000"--P.  of cover.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0129-P.
Includes bibliographical references.
"M335"--P.  of cover.
- Shopland, Donald R.
Burns, David M.
National Cancer Institute (U.S.)
California. Dept. of Health Services. Tobacco Control Section.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|