4-Butte-1 [videorecording] : a lesson in archaeology / produced by The University of California Extension Media Center and the Archaeological Survey, Department of Anthropology, U.C.L.A. ; directed by Tony Gorsline ; produced and written by Donald S. Miller, Peter Schnitzler.
- Other Title:
- Four Butte One
- [Berkeley, CA : University of California Extension Center for Media and Independent Learning], c[199-?]
1 videocassette (33 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Archaeology -- Methodology.
Archaeology -- Field work.
Maidu Indians -- Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology) -- California -- Sacramento Valley.
Sacramento Valley (Calif.) -- Antiquities.
- Educational films.
- System Details:
- Students attend a Field School to practice basic archaeological field and recording techniques by working on an excavation of a Maidu Indian village in California's Sacramento Valley.
- Photographer, Tony Gorsline ; narrator, Don Gunn ; music, Edward Applebaum ; advisors, John Adair ... [et al.].
Videocassette release of a 1967 production.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Arthur Wofsy, Class of 1937, Acquisitions Fund.
- Gorsline, Tony. , Director, Photographer
Miller, Donald S. (Donald Stuart), 1953- , Producer, Author
Schnitzler, Peter. , Producer, Author
Gunn, Don. , Narrator
University of California (System). Extension Media Center. , Producer
University of California Archaeological Survey. , Producer
University of California (System). Extension Center for Media and Independent Learning. , Distributor
Arthur Wofsy, Class of 1937, Acquisitions Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|