The face on the cutting room floor; the story of movie and television censorship. Murray Schumach.
- New York, William Morrow and Company, 1964. (New York : Printed in the United States of America by H. Wolff)
, 305,  p.,  p. of plates illus., ports. 24 cm.
- Motion pictures -- Censorship
Motion pictures -- Moral and religious aspects
Television -- Censorship.
Television broadcasting -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- The law and the profits
Quality and control
Pressures and politics
Aftermath of cowardice
Boudoirs and blood
By trial and error
- The Appendix includes the complete Motion Picture Production Code.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|