The Phaidon Companion to Art and Artists in the British Isles / Michael Jacobs and Malcolm Warner.
- Oxford : Phaidon, 1980.
- Norwich : Printed in Great Britain by Jarrold and Sons Ltd.,
320 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color), portraits (some color) ; 26 cm.
- Great Britain in art.
Art -- Great Britain
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Artists and Places: an introductory essay
Gazetteer: East Anglia, Ireland, London, The Midlands, The North, Scotland, The South-East, Wales, The West Country and Channel Islands
List of Collections open to the Public.
- "First published 1980."
"This is the first book about art written exclusively from the point of view of place."--Preface and Acknowledgements.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 307-308) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Moore Finlay Collection copy purchased by the Penn Libraries in 2012 by Graeme Moore.
Moore Finlay Collection copy has dust jacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Moore, Graeme (former owner) (Moore Finlay Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Warner, Malcolm, 1953- author.
Graeme Moore Collection of Ian Hamilton Finlay (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0714819328 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|