Tobacco use among U.S. racial/ethnic minority groups : African Americans, American Indians, and Alaska Natives, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, Hispanics : a report of the Surgeon General.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Tobacco use among US racial/ethnic minority groups
Tobacco use among United States racial/ethnic minority groups
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : Dept. of Health and Human Services, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 
- Government document
x, 332 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Minorities -- Tobacco use -- United States -- Statistics.
Ethnic groups -- Tobacco use -- United States -- Statistics.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (U.S.). Office on Smoking and Health.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|