Bizarre expeditions [videorecording] : East of Bombay : Wheels across India / presented by Chrysler Corporation ; [directed and] produced by Armand Denis & Leila Roosevelt.
- Orland Park , IL : Moviecraft, c1993.
- Conference Name:
- Denis-Roosevelt Asiatic Expedition (1939)
- TV's magic memories
1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., b&w ; 1/2 in.
- India -- Description and travel.
Sri Lanka -- Description and travel.
Burma -- Description and travel.
- Short films.
Travelogues (Motion pictures)
- System Details:
- 'Wheels across India' is chiefly footage shot in Burma in 1939, of giant irrigation wheels, teak foresting, elephant training, and snake deities. 'East of Bombay' is footage, probably from the same expedition, shot in India and Ceylon (Sri Lanka).
- Wheels across India
East of Bombay.
- Assistant producer and photographer, Leroy G. Phelps; music arrangements, J.C. Bradford; editors, Leroy G. Phelps and Charles Wolfe.
- Videocassette release of two documentary short films produced in 1940 (Wheels across India) [and 1951?] (East of Bombay)
Although container and film header say "circa1935", footage for this film was shot in 1939, and released in different edited versions copyrighted in 1940. 1941, 1944 and 1951, by Twentieth Century Fox, the American Museum of Natural History, or the Chrysler Corporation.
- Denis, Armand. , Producer
Roosevelt, Leila. , Producer
Chrysler Corporation. , Producer
Moviecraft, Inc. , Distributor
- Wheels across India [videorecording]
East of Bombay [videorecording]
- Publisher Number:
- MC-045 Moviecraft
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|