Scientific-technological change and the role of women in development / edited by Pamela M. D'Onofrio-Flores and Sheila M. Pfafflin.
- Boulder, Colo. : Published for the United Nations Institute for Training and Research [by] Westview Press, 1982.
- Conference Name:
- United Nations Conference on Science and Technology for Development (1979 : Vienna, Austria)
- Westview special studies in social, political, and economic development
xvii, 206 p. ; 24 cm.
- Women -- Social conditions -- Congresses.
Rural women -- Social conditions -- Congresses.
Women -- Developing countries -- Congresses.
Developing countries -- Technology -- Social aspects -- Congresses.
Women in science -- Congresses.
- Technology, economic development, and the division of labour by sex / Pamela M. D'Onofrio-Flores
Women and technology in the industrialized countries / Maria Bergom-Larsson
Women and technology in peripheral countries: an overview / Zenebeworke Tadesse
The impact of science and technology and the role of women in science in Mexico / Mangalam Srinivasan
The power of persistence: consciousness raising at international fora
the case of UNCSTD / Mildred Robbins Leet
Some reflections on women in science and technology after UNCSTD / Sheila M. Pfafflin
Appendix: A. Resolutions of the Caucus of Women Scientists meeting at the UNCSTD forum. B. Women, science, and technology, a resolution of the United Nations Conference on Science and Technology for Development.
- Includes edited papers presented at the 1979 United Nations Conference on Science and Technology for Development.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- D'Onofrio-Flores, Pamela M.
Pfafflin, Sheila M.
United Nations Institute for Training and Research.
- 0865311455 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|