The Black Panther : a book of poems / by John Hall Wheelock author of "The Human Fantasy" "The Belovèd Adventure" "Love and Liberation" "Dust and Light," etc.
- Other records:
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1922.
, ix, , 97,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Poetry -- Modern verse.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The Black Panther
I. Dim Wisdoms
II. Space and Solitude
III. The Lost Traveller's Dream
IV. The Divine Fantasy
- "Copyright, 1922, by Charles Scribner's Sons."
Poems reprinted in part from various periodicals.
"Thanks are also due to Messrs. Harcourt, Brace and Company for permission to reprint 'Sea Horizons,' first published in the anthology, 'Enchanted Years'."
Black textured cloth binding lettered in gilt on front cover above gilt representation of panther.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "For Burton Rascoe with the sincere admiration of John Hall Wheelock. September 12, 1922".
Culture Class Collection copy has unopened leaves.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Wheelock, John Hall, 1886-1978 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|