Golden Bird, by James Oppenheim.
- Other records:
- New York, Alfred A. Knopf, MCMXXIII . (Binghamton, N. Y. : Set up and printed by the Vail-Ballou Company)
, 74,  p. 22 cm.
- American poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States New York (State) Binghamton.
- I. Golden Bird: Nausicca; Comet; Wild-rose; Golden bird; Lily-of-the-valley; Beautiful; Music; Miracle; Wonder; Wingèd heart; Slumber-song for my love; Second slumber-song; Love's proof; Madness; Daybreak; Sunward; The golden love-song; Star of maidens; Divine child; Resurrection; Breath of the deep; Star-dance; Indian summer; In an old square; The dance-song; The enemy; Death-song; The attempted portrait; Birds of our joy; The singer
II. Hebrews: Hebrews
III. The Great Mother: War; Devil-song; Abyss; The great mother.
- With half-title.
"Published February, 1923."
Yellow cloth spine with green and yellow paper patterned boards. Yellow labels printed and ruled in green on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has unopened leaves.
Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "To Van Wyck with much affection from James. Feb. 1, 1923".
- Penn Provenance:
- Brooks, Van Wyck, 1886-1963 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Oppenheim, James, 1882-1932 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|