In Flanders fields : and other poems / by Lieut.-Col. John McCrae, M. D. ; with an essay in character, by Sir Andrew Macphail.
- Other records:
- New York ; London : G. P. Putnam's Sons : The Knickerbocker Press, 1919.
ix, 141 p.,  leaves of plates : ill, ports., facsims. ; 20 cm.
- War poetry.
- In Flanders fields, by J. McCrae.
The soldier, by R. Brooke.
Death and the flowers, by E. Philpotts.
Sedan, by H. Belloc.
The spires of Oxford, by W. M. Letts.
For Thee they died, by J. Drinkwater.
The anxious dead, by J. McCrae.
The dead to the living, by L. Binyon.
Reported missing, by A. G. Keown.
Home at last, by G. K. Chesterton.
Not with vain tears, by R. Brooke.
"They also serve ..."
To a skylark behind our trenches, by E. de S.
The clerk, by B. H. M. Hetherington.
Volunteer, by H. Asquith.
Soldier, soldier, by A. Blundell.
- Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
"John McCrae, an essay in character, by Sir Andrew Macphail," p. 47-141.
- Penn Provenance:
- Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner) (RBC copy)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Macphail, Andrew, Sir, 1864-1938. John McCrae, an essay in character.
John McCrae, an essay in character.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|