The maid of Mariendorpt : A play in five acts / By J. Sheridan Knowles, Esq. ; Correctly printed from the most approved acting copy ; with a description of the costume, cast of the characters, entrances and exits, relative positions, and the whole of the stage business ; to which are added, properties and directions, as now performed in the Principal Theatres.
- Philadelphia ; New York : Turner & Fisher, [1838?]
- Turner's dramatic library
72 p. ; 15 cm.
- Porter, Anna Maria, 1780-1832. Village of Mariendorpt.
- Series statement at head of title.
"To Miss Porter's novel of "The village of Mariendorpt" I am indebted for the plot of this drama."--Advertisment.
Dedication dated 9th October, 1838.
Printed cast for a London production, theatre and date not specified.
- Local notes:
- RBC 822C Se48 bound with: Knowles, James Sheridan. The love-chase. Philadelphia : Turner & Fisher, [1838?] (Item 3 of 9)
RBC 822C W738 v.44 bound with: Sheil, Richard Lalor. The apostate. Philadelphia ; New York, Turner & Fisher [1844?] (Item 3 of 5)
- Penn Provenance:
- Stanton, M. Hall (stamp) (RBC 822C Se48)
Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861- (donor) (RBC 822C Se48)
Winter, William (bookplate) (RBC 822C W738 v.44)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|