The seasons / by James Thomson ; To which is prefixed, a life of the author ; Together with illustrative remarks on The seasons ; By the Rev. J. Evans, A.M.
- London : Printed by J. Cundee, Ivy-Lane, for T. Hurst, Paternoster-Row : J. Booth, Duke-Street, Portland Chapel : J. Dingle, Bury : C. Smith, TP. Gibbon and J. Bally, Bath : A. Bothamley, and H. Holmes, Leeds, 1802.
xxxii, 213,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
- Thomson, James, 1700-1748.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Signatures: a-b⁶ c⁴ B-S⁶ T⁸.
Plate count includes frontispiece portrait, engr. divisional titles for each season, and one plate for each season.
Advertisements on p. - at end.
An octavo edition was also printed by Cundee for Hurst in 1802.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect:  leaves of plates wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Burr, Charles W. (Charles Walts), 1861- (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Evans, John, 1767-1827.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|