Romances of old France / by Richard Le Gallienne author of "Old love stories retold," "How to get the best out of books," "The quest of the golden girl," etc., etc.
- Other records:
- New York : Baker & Taylor Co., Publishers, 33-37 East 17th Street, Union Square North, . (New York, U.S.A. : Publisher's Printing Company)
175,  p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Romances -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- King Florus and the fair Jehane
Amis and Amile
The tale of King Coustans the emperor
Blonde of Oxford and Jehan of Dammartin
Aucassin and Nicolete
The history of over sea.
- With a half-title.
T.p. within double-ruled border; printed in red and black.
"Published, October, 1905."
"Four of the following stories originally appeared in the Cosmopolitan"--P. .
Printed on paper floreated in green. Marginal illustrations.
Brown paper covers with inlaid illustration and black lettering on front cover.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has stamp of Bertrand Smith, Long Beach, California.
Culture Class Collection copy has autograph of Karl Philip Frederick, 1912.
Culture Class Collection copy has underlines, marginal marks and numerous ms. nnotations.
Culture Class Collection copy has back free endpaper wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Frederick, Karl Philip (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Lingel, R.J.C. Le Gallienne 51
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|