La Bruyere the less, or, Characters and manners of the children of the present age : Written for the use of children of twelve or thirteen years of age, with the exception of the ten last chapters, which apply to persons of more advanced years / Translated from the French of Madame de Genlis.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Petit La Bruyere. English
- Other Title:
- Characters and manners of the children of the present age
Bruyere the less
- Dublin : Printed by J. Stockdale; for P. Wogan, T. Jackson, J. Rice, C. Folingsby, and J. Stockdale, 1801.
xii, 263 p. ; 18 cm.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile literature.
- Translation of Le petit La Bruyere.
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|