The critic and the drama, by George Jean Nathan.
- Other records:
- New York, Alfred A. Knopf, MCMXXII . (Binghamton, N.Y. : Set up and printed by the Vail-Ballou Co.)
, 152,  pages 21 cm
- Drama -- History and criticism.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Aesthetic jurisprudence.
Drama as an art.
The place of the theatre.
The place of acting.
Dramatic criticism in America.
- With half-title.
"Borzoi Books" emblem on title page.
"Copyright, 1922, by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. Published January, 1922."
Black cloth boards lettered in gilt on front cover and spine. Borzoi emblem stamped in blind on lower right hand corner of back cover. Top edge stained black.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has front and back portions of dustjacket laid in.
Culture Class Collection copy has marginal marks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Nathan, George Jean, 1882-1958. Critic and the drama.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|