SAMHDA [electronic resource] : substance abuse & mental health data archive, the data you need and the tools to analyze them.
- Other Title:
- Substance abuse & mental health data archive
Substance abuse and mental health data archive
- [Rockville, MD] : Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration ; Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, [1997-].
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 1997?
- Alcoholism -- United States -- Statistics.
Drug abuse -- United States -- Statistics.
Substance abuse -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- Use of Samhda data may require statistical processing software and Gzip decompression software.
- The Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality (CBHSQ), formerly the Office of Applied Studies, has primary responsibility for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of behavioral health data. CBHSQ promotes the access and use of the nation's substance abuse and mental health research data through the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA). SAMHDA provides public use data files and documentation to support a better understanding of this critical area of public health.
- United States. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|