Toxic chemical release inventory reporting year / United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Other Title:
- Read Me file caption title: United States Environmental Agency toxic chemical release inventory (TRI) automated form R (AFR) version ... for reporting year ...
- [Washington, D.C.?] : The Agency : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor
- Government document
computer discs ; 3 1/2 in.
- Factory and trade waste -- United States -- Measurement -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Hazardous wastes -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Factory and trade waste -- Measurement.
- System Details:
- System requirements for Windows: PC 386 or higher processor; 8MB of memory; Microsoft Windows (versions issued separately, i.e. Windows version 3.1 or Windows version 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.x); VGA (16-color support) or SVGA (256-color support); 15MB available hard disk space; Epson or compatible dot matrix printer using IBM-standard character set, or HP LaserJet III or compatible laser printer.
System requirements for DOS: PC 386 or higher processor; 599KB of memory; MS DOS 5.0 or later.
- ATRS (Automated TRI Reporting Software) is the electronic version of the Form R and Form A that TRI submitters use each year to report toxic chemicals released into the land, water, or air.
- "Automated TRI reporting software"--Disk label, <1998->
Distributed to depository libraries on floppy disk.
Each issue consists of multiple disks, i.e. issue for 1996 consists of 5 disks.
Vols. for <2000-> issued by: United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Information.
Description based on: 1996; title from disk label.
Latest issue consulted: 2000.
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency.
United States. Office of Environmental Information.
- Other format:
- Toxic chemical release inventory reporting form R and instructions
Toxic chemical release inventory
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|