Kingdom of cages / Sarah Zettel.
- New York : Warner Books, c2001.
- Warner books ; 39072
467 pages ; 24 cm
- Space colonies -- Fiction.
Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Humanity's off-world colonies, the Called, were dying. Planets and peoples had been ravaged by the Diversity Crisis of environmental collapses and mutating diseases. All except Pandora, a thousand-year-old biogenetics research outpost, where respect for the ecosystem had become a fanatic religion and a small, genetically controlled population lived in self-sufficient city-domes."--Jacket.
- Jacket illustration by Michael Whelan.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection copy has dustjacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Whelan, Michael, 1950-, illustrator.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|