High heels = Tacones lejanos / a Miramax Films release ; El Deseo S.A. presents an El Deseo-Ciby 2000 production.
- Standardized Title:
- High heels (Motion picture)
- Other Title:
- Tacones lejanos
- [United States] : [Miramax Home Video] ; [Hollywood, Calif.] : [Distributed and marketed by] Paramount [Home Video], 1992.
1 videocassette (113 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Drama.
Mothers and daughters -- Drama.
Asesinato -- Investigación (Pesquisas) -- Teatro.
Madre e hija -- Teatro.
Mothers and daughters.
Murder -- Investigation.
- Foreign films.
Feature films -- France.
Motion pictures, Spanish.
Foreign language films -- Spanish.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Films for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS; Hi-fi, Dolby surround stereo.
- When a TV anchorwoman is reunited with her long-estranged mother, a famous and flamboyant singer-actress, their reconciliation is cause for great celebration. But when the daughter introduces her husband, it is none other than her mother's ex-lover. And when the husband is mysteriously killed, both mother and daughter come under suspicion in a frenzied investigation highlighted by a televised murder confession.
The husband of a TV anchorwoman, ex-lover of her long-estranged singer-actress mother, is mysteriously killed, and both mother and daughter come under suspicion in a frenzied investigation filled with romantic mix-ups and mistaken identities.
- Victoria Abril, Marisa Paredes, Miguel Bosé.
- Music, Ryuichi Sakamoto ; songs performer, Luz Casal ; director of photography, Alfredo Mayo ; editor, José Salcedo ; production manager, Esther García ; associate producer, Enrique Posner ; executive producer, Agustín Almodóvar ; writer/director, Pedro Almodóvar.
- Subtitled in English; closed-captioned.
Originally produced as motion picture in 1991.
- Abril, Victoria. , Actor
Paredes, Marisa, 1946- , Actor
Bosé, Miguel. , Actor
Almodóvar, Pedro. , Screenwriter, Director
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|